- Reviews (0)
Concrete floor polishing system with semi gloss finish :-
Use The PROFLOOR400™ service provides an very hard, abrasion resistant, semi gloss, smooth, durable, and easy to maintain floor surfaces. PROFLOOR400™is ideally suited for all industrial areas subjected to the heaviest traffic, e.g. power stations, heavy industry, warehouses, loading bays.
- Great aesthetics: No stains from tire marks and oils. High resistance to wear, abrasion, heat, and dusting. Available in many colors and stains.
- Enhanced working environments: Sound absorbing. Flat surface decreases the vibrations that appear in forklifts. Reduces stress on electronic components caused by electrostatic discharge.
- Economical: Permanent high gloss, long lasting, nothing to peal out and requires no re-painting.
- Ecological: Materials and methods are harmless to the environment. The cleaning needs soap and water harmless to the environment.
The PROFLOOR 400 ™ System :-
All floor covering materials, old floor coatings, oil, grease and concrete laitance shall be removed. Diamond grinding shall continue to achieve calibrated, even floor level. Impregnating concrete hardener is then applied. Once the hardener has densified the surface, polishing steps are performed until a low shine is achieved. Many clients enjoy this sheen level as it gives a slight shine that provides some light reflection.
The Result is a flooring system that is unique, with a monolithic, subtle luster to compliment any facility, whether industrial, retail, or commercial.
- Polished Concrete Floor with PROFLOOR200™ Click Here
- Polished Concrete Floor with PROFLOOR3000™ Click Here
- Polished Concrete Floor with PROFLOOR™ Systems Click Here